Opportunity to spearhead the Quality team and make the role your own.
- $125,000 package + Mileage
- Medium sized portfolio of homes - VIC based
- Low turnover of staff - excellent support
Quality & Risk Advisor- Multi-Site- Aged Care (Registered Nurse)
We require a Quality Advisor (Registered Nurse) to represent a medium/large scale organisation across their portfolio of homes in Melbourne/Victoria. You will oversee the clinical audits, internal reviews and preparation for homes nearing accreditation.
You will play an integral role within this exceptional senior aged care management team that puts service delivery at the forefront of their business operations.
This unique management opportunity is perfect for an experienced aged care professional looking for the next step in their career.
- Excellent salary package available
- Resourceful specialist residential Aged Care organisation
- Manage a team of 2x Quality Coordinators - great leadership opportunity
- Clear communication channels from top management to floor staff
- Valid AHPRA registration - Div 1 Registered Nurse (Essential)
- At least 3 years senior aged care quality management role
- Demonstrated Quality, Compliance & Clinical Governance experience
- Expert knowledge of the Aged Care accreditation process
- Excellent understanding of quality assurance & auditing processes
- Continuous improvement, gap & risk analysis experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & leadership skills
- A passion for Aged Care
- Valid driver's license
- Valid Police Clearance.
0415 355 144