A unique opportunity exists for an enthusiastic & flexible registered nurse looking for their next exciting career move.
- Autonomous role: Excellent Salary + travel allowance + laptop + unique benefit
- Travel multi-site, utilise your expertise & further develop your skill set
- Required: a strong mixture of Clinical, ACFI and Aged Care experience
ACFI Specialist - Registered Nurse
A highly skilled & flexible Registered Nurse is required to fill this unique opportunity travelling across various residential aged care facilities in NSW & Interstate. This ethical, efficient & progressive provider can truly provide an excellent salary package, develop your skills & expertise and open senior management opportunities for your future.
- Focus on your expertise and watch your career grow and develop.
- Autonomous position
- Professional & supportive senior management team
- Excellent support structure
- Opportunity for future career development and further education.
- $ Excellent base + super + benefits
- Enjoy the variety of travelling to multiple sites
- Laptop and generous travel allowance provided
- Travel involved across the state.
We are searching for a Registered Nurse with hands on ACFI experience and knowledge. An individual who can take accountability in their work and has a real eye for detail. To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of ACFI
- Thorough understanding of the accreditation process
- Registration with AHPRA
- Previous Aged Care experience is essential
- Management skills / experience
- The ability to Educate / mentor
- Flexibility to travel across Australia
- Current Police Cert
If you have the necessary experience, please press apply to submit an application today and we will be in touch. If you have any enquiries then please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org