Great opportunity with a progressive provider for a senior clinician to oversee the clinical care of this well established home.
- Award winning provider who provide excellent clinical care
- Established care team with a supportive Facility Manager
- Up to $130,000 + super
- Large Facility
- Permanent Full-Time / Sun - Thur
- Report directly a supportive FM
- Be apart of the decision making
An award winning provider who have been recognised as a provider of choice are seeking a Clinical Nurse Manager to oversee the clinical operations of this large RACF in the South East.
About the Role:
Oversee all clinical operations of the facility and ensure that it is focused to each, individual need of the residents. Educate staff to deliver that care and update care plans. You will be trusted to make changes and implement where needed to ensure the highest care is always provided.
Skills and Experience
- AHPRA Registration - DIV 1 RN
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ACFI
- Demonstrated knowledge of accreditation standards
- Experience in managing/mentoring care staff and success in managing change.
- Excellent hourly rate + super
- Medium facility - great care staff
- Resident focused, integrated model of care
- Collaborative & progressive organisational culture
- Career progression & skill set development opportunities
Click "APPLY" now to register your interest in this role or contact Carol-Ann directly on 0413 787 786 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.