This is an opportunity for a mid-level QA Engineer to join a highly profitable E-Commerce business that is expanding their Sydney operations.
- PERMANENT OPPORTUNITY | WESTERN SYDNEY
- 50% MANUAL | 50% AUTOMATION FOCUSED
- 120k PACKAGE | GREAT OFFICE & TEAM ENVIRONMENT
This is an opportunity for an experienced QA Engineer to join an Agile technology team of a rapidly expanding E-Commerce business.
The individual will be responsible for planning and delivering a high level of Quality Assurance outcomes for agile projects and ongoing product
In your first few months in the business, you will be responsible for the manual testing in the business. As the business progresses and your role evolves, you will then have split responsibilities handling both manual and automation testing in the business.
- Maintain system, regression, integration and smoke test plans
- Define, create and execute test plans and scenarios to best meet the business' requirements
- Create test cycles for new development and defects
- Document, report and analyse test results and outcomes
- Validate releases though Production Verification Testing
- Business partner with the stakeholders and key individuals in the development team in order to achieve the best possible business and Quality Assurance outcomes
- Responsible for the automation testing in the business which spans across the internal,integration, web and mobile applications
- Supporting the team and business in embarking on their CI/CD journey through automation testing
- Minimum of 4 years of commercial experience with manual and automation testing in an Agile environment
- Proven experience developing and maintaining an Automation Test Suite using Selenium Webdriver with Java
- Experience testing on mobile applications will be highly advantageous
- Individuals who have had extensive performance testing experience will have an added advantage
- It will be a necessity for the individuals to come with experience working in an Agile environment and working on APO integration projects
Reporting to the Head of Technology, there will be an opportunity for the right individual to progress into a Senior QA Engineer role or a Software Development position.
Get in touch with me today to find out more.