This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a dedicated and highly intelligent team of developers in one of Australia's most profitable companies!
- 12 MONTH CONTRACT - POTENTIAL EXTENSION OPPORTUNITIES
- ATTRACTIVE DAILY RATE - QUICK INTERVIEW PROCESS
- VIDEO INTERVIEWS | INITIAL REMOTE WORK
In this role, you will be working extensively on one of the company's key platforms and will be business partnering with the key delivery leads, product managers and QA team,.
The team here in Australia are working on an extremely intuitive product using the latest technologies and machine learning technologies.
You will be working across the full software development lifecycle in an Agile environment.
- You will design and implement highly interactive user interfaces,
- Design, develop and deploy the business's core applications in React
- Design, build, implement and integrate API services and microservices architecture
- Experience working on high- traffic websites/platforms would be highly advantageous
- You will participate in and help drive the best possible ways of working for front-end development including continuous improvement, CI/CD, test automation and experimentation
- A minimum of 5 years of commercial experience working with React
- Experience working in a Microservices environment is essential
- Comfortable working on legacy applications (50%) and new features (50%)
- A consistent track record in developing mobile and desktop web applications on React