Opportunity with this dynamic insurer in Sydney to work on analytics and actuarial pricing
- Experience monitoring
- Pricing analyses
- Input to strategy
Supporting the management of the SME Actuarial function you will provide meaningful, insightful, high quality and timely actuarial advice to the SME management teams, Actuarial executives and key customers in the Australian and New Zealand business.
The key elements of the role will be to:
- Undertake detailed analytics and preparation of analysis for pricing and portfolio reviews of the SME portfolios that result in pricing and underwriting recommendations to improve the performance of the portfolio
- Manage and continue to develop the performance dashboard to monitor experience of various SME portfolios and identify drivers of the experience
- Produce regular performance reports for senior stakeholders
- Assist in development of pricing algorithms and building and updating of rates and rating structures for SME products
- Individual account and scheme/facility analysis and pricing
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong General insurance pricing experience gained over at least 5 years in an Actuarial Analyst position
- Ability to take ownership, manage competing projects and meet deadlines
- Strong in MS office, with SAS/Qlik/Radar/Emblem/R/Python skills strongly advantageous.
- Relevant Actuarial qualifications and a strong academic background
Please note that visa sponsorship will not be provided, and therefore ALL candidates must already have the right to work in Australia.
For more information please call Lesley Traverso on 0433 129390 or email email@example.com