Opportunity to join an award winning food business going through an exciting growth phase
- Growing portfolio
- Scope to develop into broader management role
- Supportive, proactive culture
Our client is an Australian made & owned food business that have won numerous awards within major grocery and are going through a strong growth phase. They have exciting plans over the next few years which will lead to bigger career opportunities for people joining them at this time. The Woolworths account has expanded in both range and volume recently and has plenty of room for further growth.
Reporting to the GM Sales, the National Account Manager will have full control for a key portfolio within Woolworths. Key responsibilities include:
- Drive growth through NPD and strategic business plans
- Build excellent relationships with your key stakeholders within Woolworths
- Utilise data and analytics to generate category insights and accurate forecasting
- Work closely with your internal operations, marketing and account teams.
- Maintain a team first mentality whilst looking to positively influence the culture whenever possible.
- Experience as a National Account Manager within an FMCG environment, experience managing Woolworths is preferred
- Proven experience developing and executing short and long term retail strategies
- Analytical problem solver with determination to deliver
- Strong stakeholder engagement and customer relationship skills
What’s on Offer?
This is a great opportunity to grow a key retail account and develop into further management roles in the near future. The business has a very supportive culture and lots of passionate people to help you be successful in the role.
For a confidential discussion and further information call Patrick Donegan at Blackbook Executive on 03 9823 7412