Strong, two partner team with experience advising on some of New Zealand's largest deals.
- Award-winning tax practice
- Work with teams across the firm
- Significant public and private sector clients
The highly regarded tax practice at this top tier firm is looking for an experienced and accomplished lawyer to join them as a senior associate. The tax team is at the heart of the firm as it works closely with most other teams on the tax consequences of the deals they are putting together, as well as having a stand alone tax advisory and disputes practice.
Typically they are involved in:
- corporate restructurings
- tax disputes
- inbound and outbound investments
- Customs and Excise duty issues
- structured equity products
- leasing and asset finance
- project financing
- negotiations with the Commissioner
- direct and indirect taxation
You will need at least seven years PQE and are likely already a senior associate in your current firm.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kirsty Spears on 027 458 9888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
McLeod Duminy Careers is a specialist legal recruitment firm and so we understand that being a lawyer is a career and not just a job. We believe in the power of listening so that we can work with you on reaching your short, medium and long-term career goals.
For a full list of our vacancies, please see our website: www.mcleodduminy.co.nz