We're looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer with an e-commerce or retail background to innovate the heck out of a massive online experience.
Senior UX/UI Designer (contract)
We’re looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer with an e-commerce or retail background to innovate a massive online experience.
- Innovation over delivery focus
- Great daily rate
- Melbourne CBD location
The business is a high-end consultancy working with a large Australian brand. They hire fantastic people and do great work. Based in the CBD but working remotely.
We are looking for a Senior User Experience Designer with Strong UI skills and experience innovating on the retail or e-commerce space.
You will be working as part of a highly capable agile team to work on one of Australia’s most iconic brands.
You get to re-imagine interactions around e-commerce for this national brand and will be working on everything from customer journeys, research interviews, journey maps and personas, site maps, task flows, mock-ups, prototypes and wireframes and more.. the whole gamut of UX Research. You are comfortable being an advocate for good experience design principles both internally and with clients.
In addition to this you’ll be able to scamp and sketch and be able to confidently move between UX and UI so a background in UI or VD is ideal but this is a UX heavy role.
Demonstrated Agile experience is essential as this is a highly agile team and agency or consultancy experience is preferred as there are likely to be multiple projects you’ll be involved in.
- More than four years of experience applying user-centred design methods and techniques to execute deliverables leveraging the knowledge of the end-user, brand and the business
- Experience applying user-centred design principles to execute top-level deliverables with minimal oversight/direction
- Experience collaborating closely with design, content, technologists and researches
- Ability to execute deliverables with Proficient in Sketch, Adobe creative suite and prototyping tools eg. Invision
- Expert at applying user-centred design techniques to execute top-level deliverables.
- Experience conducting research with users and stakeholders to arrive at the best solution
- A strong CV and folio of work
- Agile experience (highly desirable)
A very exciting opportunity to add this quiver to your bow and these high profile projects to your portfolio!
If you are interested, apply now and if you want to know more, give Bart a call on 0404 499 046.
(Valid Australian Working rights required)
Know someone who would be great for this job? Refer them and help a friend!
Redwolf + Rosch invite and encourage applications from all backgrounds of gender, culture and race.