A large professional services firm based in North County Dublin are currently looking to add an Audit Senior to their growing team.
- Good Work Life Balance
- Ideal for somebody living in North Dublin/Louth/parts of Meath
- Career Progression
A firm based in North County Dublin is looking to add an ambitious Audit Senior to their growing and progressive team.
About the Role
Working as part of a team, this role will undertake a full range of audit tasks including planning, testing, reviewing and reporting. You will be given the opportunity to progress quickly and work on larger and complex jobs.
As an Audit Senior, you will:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of audit clients.
- To perform all aspects of the risk-based audit process ensuring files are completed on time and within agreed fee budgets.
- To prepare and review audit paper works
- Accounts preparation
- To preparing and review statutory compliant financial statements
- To supervise and review the work undertaken by audit trainees
- Honours University graduate who is qualified in ACA, ACCA or similar
- 3+ years recent practice experience - Required
- Strong technical knowledge of accounting and auditing across various industries
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
- Strong organisational skills with ability to prioritise workload, multi-task and meet deadline
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Drive, enthusiasm and commitment