As an Intermediate Backend Developer, you will be responsible in the overall development of the integration code.
- Be responsible for integrations across Dentsu Aegis
- Continuous improvement in an agile environment
- Career progression and training focus
Intermediate Back-end Developer
As an Intermediate Backend Developer, you will be responsible in the overall development of the integration code, working from ANZ DAN architectural blueprints, across all applications in connecting our business.
You will use your skills to automate processes using Business Process Management (BPM).
The purpose of this role is to deliver new and enhanced bespoke integrations solutions to meet business requirements
- Backend development and configuration of services using integration platforms (particularly Dell Boomi iPaas).
- Create & execute unit and integration testing.
- Enable continuous improvement through agile methodologies.
- Create and maintain technical build documentation and user guides.
- Administration and support of DAN Procurement Portal applications using Microsoft PowerApps flows, and Power BI for Procurement Reporting.
- Lead the technical delivery of assigned bespoke integration solutions to the business within the agreed budget and timescales
- Contribute to pro-active continuous improvements to ensure performance, scalability, capacity, security, supportability and maintainability is maintained for all in-house bespoke integrations
- Ensure that technical documentation is created and maintained for all assigned developed integrations
- Contribute to the definition, implementation and management of the continuous integration/deployment process, development standards and development methodology to ensure optimal delivery performance and quality
- Ensure that assigned integration development deliverables achieve the agreed coding standards, integration architectural design and quality levels
- Contribute to the definition and implementation of the applications development standards, tools, approach and methodology
As a successful Intermediate Backend Developer, you must have the following:
- Dell Boomi (iPaaS) practical knowledge and experience.
- Good understanding of SaaS Web Client APIs.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration/ DevOps methodology.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Teamcity, AzureDevOps, Puppet, Chef, or similar.
- Knowledge of transport protocols and standards.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows Server and Linux operating systems
- Understanding of Virtualised Systems using VMware hypervisor.
- Strong attention to detail and Proof-of-Concept technics.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently and in a local/global team environment.
- The ability to communicate well on both a business and technical level.
- Familiarity with Microsoft PowerApps such as Flow and Apps and Form creation.
- Exposure to Power BI reporting and concepts.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in a technical development role is required.