Above award allowance, free uniform, full-time permanent position, and a great working culture is on offer for a passionate Room Leader to join us.
- Full-time position - $28.80 p/hr + extra $2 p/hr above award allowance
- Career progression - opportunity to work in any of our services across Australia
- Free uniform, EAP access, 6 weeks annual leave, internal staff loyalty program!
Welcome to One Tree – Transforming challenges into possibilities with people and communities!
One Tree Community Services is a not for profit organisation that supports community and early learning services throughout Australia. We offer great opportunities to work within our services, and experience some of Australia’s beautiful remote towns.
Our Team in Bulgarra WA is looking to welcome an outstanding and experienced Diploma qualified (or equivalent) Room Leader, who can support our much-loved way for teaching and learning - the Reggio Emilia Approach.
You will need to be a problem solver, suggestion maker and world changer who always brings your best self to work. You will have the opportunity to support young families and make a positive impact in the local area.
You will need:
- An unwavering passion for children, their learning and care;
- To provide mentoring, leadership and role model best practice for educators in the room;
- To adhere to the services policies and procedures and to work in accordance with all relevant regulations and the NQS;
- A solid understanding of Early Years Learning Framework;
- Diploma in Early Childhood and Care (or equivalent); and
- Working with Children's Card (or willing to obtain).
- Great remuneration and incentives – be a part of our ‘On the Bus Loyalty Program’;
- Free Uniform'
- Opportunities for career progression and promotion; and
- Hands-on support from your Regional Manager with monthly visits to the service.
Please submit a copy of your current resume along with a covering letter outlining your relevant skills and experience and why we should consider you to be our newest team member.
One Tree Community Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting diversity in the workplace and Indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
To learn more about our Bulgarra Children’s Service, please visit our website: