As an ER/HR Coordinator, you will be providing employment relations support to the broader Advice team and to small to medium sized businesses in AU
- Provide Employment Relations support to small and medium sized businesses
- Clear career path and progression opportunities
- Winners of Aon Hewitt Award for Best Employer
Employsure’s Advisers are providing timely, accurate and commercial advice to small businesses from every industry around Australia.
As a Document Adviser, you will be providing general document and administrative support to the broader Advice Team. You will be responsible for the preparation, modification and review of documents from template format into client-specific tailored documents to send to clients for implementation across their businesses.
Joining the Advice Team, you will take part in what we consider to be the best ongoing employment relations development program across ANZ. You will constantly be learning and developing within your Employment Relations Adviser role with our overall people goal at Employsure being to make our employees Better. There are various career growth trajectories on offer including people management roles, technical or training specialists as well as opportunities to transfer into other parts of the business. Employsure’s people are at the core of our business with benefits like weekly morning breakfast, half yearly conferences, state of the art technology, and much more.
- Prepare, modify and review Employment Relations documents
- Supporting the Employsure Advise service with advice to clients and gathering of client information
- Liaise directly with clients by telephone and email
- Provide administrative and organisational support as required
- formal qualifications in Law, HR and or Industrial Relations are essential
- computer skills to an advanced level
- previous paralegal / human resources experience
What you get in return:
- Join an award-winning business
- Competitive salary as well as other Employsure benefits such as company bonus, company events and extra annual leave to name a few!
- Amazing career growth opportunities on offer including people management, field-based roles technical or training specialists as well as opportunities to transfer into other parts of the business
- Exposure to a wide range of industries and ER issues, along with fantastic training and the opportunity to up skill in WHS
Why join Employsure?
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now