Permanent and fixed term contract opportunities available. Looking for someone to start immediately!
- Immediate start!
- Passionate about employment relations and customer service?
- Flexible working from home arrangements available!
Permanent opportunities and attractive short-term contracts for experienced and immediately available workplace relations specialists, apply now to start next week!
Employsure is Australia's leading provider in Workplace Relations Advice. With over 27,000 small business clients, we are changing the way businesses look at their workplace relations and seek advice.
Now, more than ever, Australian business owners are in need of support to manage their obligations in a complex and ever-changing environment. Our Advice team is as the core of our service, guiding our clients through this challenging time by providing timely and expert advice.
Your role will be to respond to inbound advice queries via email and telephone, providing accurate and expert advice on disciplinary and performance management matters, dismissals, wage rates, discrimination in the workplace, bullying and harassment, work health and safety queries and many more workplace matters. Your ability to manage clients' expectations through difficult times will be paramount and your organisation and prioritisation skills are a must in the successful delivery of the world-class service that we offer.
What are we looking for?
As an Employment Relations Advisor, you’ll be capable of:
- Providing workplace relations advice by phone and email
- Guiding our SME clients to manage their ER matters from strategy to execution
- Communicating complex information or concepts to clients without using technical jargon
- Providing timely and practical advice to clients from all industry types
- Delivering industry-defining service by partnering with clients as a trusted Adviser
- Detailed and up to date knowledge of the national employment relations framework, together with relevant practical experience in providing professional quality advice across all workplace relations matters
- Experience managing employee matters such as disciplinary action, redundancies and performance management from inception to completion
- Experience interpreting or advising on Australia's workplace laws such as the Fair Work Act or Modern Awards
- Proven capability in providing timely commercial advice to clients, together with excellent verbal and written communication skills being essential
- Experience working in an advisory role in an employer association or trade union will be highly regarded
- Qualifications in law, industrial relations or human resources are preferred
- Flexible working arrangements, including part-time, working from home, afternoon and evening shifts and even the flexibility to work around personal errands in full-time roles
- Gain valuable ER knowledge and experience across a multitude of industries
- Clearly defined career paths. Your career path starts with the Advisor role where you refine the fundamentals of ER, and the ability to provide timely advice to busy business owners.
- Professional development opportunities to cross skill or specialise in WHS, Wages or our Product team or to work more closely with clients on highly complex and challenging ER issues.
- Build your career within a supportive culture with leaders focused on supporting your ongoing professional development and success
- Exciting, fast paced work environment with a motivated and driven workforce
- Attractive remuneration to highly experienced ER professionals, immediately available and interested in joining us on a short term contract
Our vision is to Build Better businesses starting with our own. Employsure is committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive culture of opportunity. We encourage applications from people of culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBTQI+, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait islander origin, and people with disabilities.
The opportunities are endless, with personal and professional growth being one of our top priorities. In addition, we offer our employees remarkable benefits. If you are looking for a role that can match your ambitions, we want to hear from you.
With a global track record of over 30 years of success, this is your chance to join an industry leader who prides itself on expertise and innovation at an exciting time in the Australian and New Zealand market.
Become a part of our exciting journey. Apply now.