Two Care Managers will support you as the Facility Manager at this 100 bed residential aged care facility. A highly regarded, collaborative NFP
- Very convenient location near Parramatta - accessible to a lot of areas
- Recognised aged care organisation who continue to excel when it comes to holistic care
- Attractive salary of $130,000 + super + packaging for this well supported role
Our client has a long history of caring for elderly residents and has combined this with a contemporary approach.
They have certainly moved with the times to ensure they provide the very best service to residents and their families.
- Facility Manager role overseeing all day to day operations of this 100-bed facility
- Parramatta location so will be ideal if you live in Western Sydney
- Two Care Managers in place to support you and drive great clinical standards
- A large organisation who have a whole host of other support staff in areas such as education, quality, ACFI etc
- Strong occupancy levels. This is an established facility that has a great reputation within the local community
- This organisation is committed to continuous improvement and work hard to ensure they set the bar in aged care standards
- Internal training is massive here! You will have the opportunity to continually develop your skills and experience
- Keen for career progression? You will be given the opportunity to step up into the Area Manager role to learn new skills
- A fantastic salary of $130,000 + super + NFP salary packaging is on offer
Plenty to like about this exciting Facility Manager role!
To be successful you will have:
We are looking for an experienced Facility Manager with a proven track record managing facilities. You will have a passion for delivering exceptional care, will have strong business acumen and thorough knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI and the accreditation process. You must be a Registered Nurse to be suitable for this role (AHPRA registration).
Get in touch if you would like to know more!
To forward your details via Seek click on the APPLY button.
Alternatively contact me directly:
Josh Hill - Director (Aged Care Recruitment)
02 8215 7054 - for a confidential chat
email@example.com - Send through any questions you have or let me know a good time to give you a call.
For more information on E4 Recruitment and further available roles please visit www.e4recruitment.com.au