A perfect opportunity for a passionate Care Manager to come onboard with a well supported team at a beautiful new facility. *NFP Organisation*
- Medium size facility with a well regarded Not for Profit organisation
- Generous management staffing structure + Quality & Education Support
- Call Jack Turley on 0402 564 913 for more info & a confidential chat.
An innovative aged care organisation that has an impressive reputation. This gives you the opportunity to join a forward-thinking provider who values their staff. Enjoy working with an Aged Care provider who reinvests and support their staff to give you the tools to perform at your best.
Located just south of Macquarie Hospital this facility is accessible from a number of areas. It is a modern facility and has a great homely feel to it.
With 86 beds, it also has a generous staff ratio so that you can concentrate your efforts on great care for residents.
As the Care Manager, you will be responsible for managing all the clinical care in the facility. With a Facility Manager in place to oversee the day to day operations, you can focus on your role and making sure that clinical care standards excel.
You will provide support, leadership and mentoring to the care team so that they are empowered to perform in their roles. You will be supported on-site by a Facility Manager, Quality & Safety Coordinator, and Specialist Educator and 24/7 team of RN's.
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
- A Care Manager role where
- Do you LOVE care? Utilize your clinical skills & knowledge in a role that is all about delivering the best possible care
- Join a forward-thinking provider with a more personal feel - a generous staff structure with plans to bring on an additional Care Manager in the coming months + an experienced FM will ensure you feel supported
- Enjoy working in this great facility that uses the latest equipment and systems
- Generous salary in the region of $90,000 - $100,000 + super + SP
TO BE SUCCESSFUL
We are looking for a passionate Care Manager looking for there next opportunity, manage your team of RNs in an open and collaborative environment and use the resources of a great Facility Manager who is very hands-on.
You will have:
- Registered Nurse qualifications (AHPRA)
- Registered Nurse, more than 5 years postgraduate experience and at least 3 of which in Residential Aged Care.
- Experience within an aged care clinical leadership position
- Good knowledge of aged care legislation, ACFI
- A passion for delivering the best possible care
This certainly is an attractive Care Manager role that has so much potential.
Finally, be rewarded for the great care that you provide residents!
HOW TO APPLY:
To forward your details via Seek click on the APPLY button.
Alternatively, contact me directly:
Jack Turley - Aged Care Recruitment Consultant
0402 564 913 / 02 8215 7063 - for a confidential chat
firstname.lastname@example.org - Send any questions you have or let me know a good time to give you a call.
For more information on E4 Recruitment and further available roles please visit www.e4recruitment.com.au