Exciting opportunity to run a flag-ship site in a convenient location if you live in the Hills. Get in touch to discuss 02 8215 7054
- Are you an Aged Care Manager with experience running a home over 100 beds?
- Do you live in the in the Hills district and want to avoid the traffic?
- Do you want a new challenge and the salary to back it up?
If you answered YES to any of these questions then this role could be for you.
Salary - $160,000 + salary packaging
- This role is with an established Not for Profit Aged Care provider with homes in the greater Sydney area.
- They are well known in the industry for paying high salaries to get the best people on board.
- The home is medium-sized, - with high/low/dementia allocations.
- As the DON / FM you will oversee the day to day operations of the home.
- This will include all your budgets and finances, as well as HR and staffing issues.
- You will have a dedicated team and manager for the Clinical side of things, as well as a support network in head office to assist you when needed.
- Largely you will run the home autonomously, and use your experience to maximise care.
- AHPRA Registration as an RN is required
- Ideally we are looking for an Aged Care professional who has run a home larger than 100 beds.
- You will need a solid business acumen, as well as proven experience dealing with accreditation and the aged care standards.
- If you live in the Hills district then this will be close to home, so you can avoid unnecessary traffic.
- On offer here is the opportunity to run the flag-ship site for this organisation.
- The salary package is very generous, and while it is negotiable can be in the region of $160,000 + salary packaging
- This is a fantastic opportunity with a stellar organisation, so if you are considering this type of role, get in contact today!
To forward your details via Seek click on the APPLY button.
Alternatively contact me directly:
Josh Hill - Director (Aged Care Recruitment)
02 8215 7054 - for a confidential chat
firstname.lastname@example.org - Send through any questions you have or let me know a good time to give you a call.
For more information on E4 Recruitment and further available roles please visit www.e4recruitment.com.au