Experienced Recruitment Consultant - join our established agency at a pivotal time. An exciting 12 months ahead as we expand into new, lucrative areas
- Successful Recruiter but worried about the sector/ industry your recruit in?
- Are you driven to succeed, highly motivated? A high biller on the right desk?
- We are confident we have some very exciting options for you! GET IN TOUCH!
We are an established Recruitment Agency specialising in the Healthcare & Medical sectors. Based in Sydney's CBD, we are excited for the next twelve months as we expand into new areas that we feel will be very lucrative.
This gives an experienced Recruitment Consultant the opportunity to join our team and enjoy the journey with us.
- Founded in January 2012 we currently have a team of fourteen and are looking to double in size over the next couple of years
- We have established desks across aged care, community care, nursing, GP's and medical imaging
- We have identified key areas of growth and from this are looking for experienced consultants who have that confidence to develop a lucrative new desk
- E4 are never stagnant and our Directors are always looking to drive the company forward. We are always looking to learn, be innovative and take on positive change
- One area of focus is to continually offer improved perks/incentives that balance out the hard work of recruitment
Take the opportunity to check out our website and social media platforms to learn more about us!
Joining us at E4.
We are looking to add an experienced recruitment consultant to our team. If you have the drive, motivation and confidence to develop a desk that has serious potential, we would love to have a chat with you.
We feel this opportunity will appeal to:
- A recruitment consultant with a proven track record but no longer has complete confidence in the future of their desk (slowing market)
- Someone who wants that opportunity make a desk their own and grow a team around them
- A consultant from a larger agency who wants to be a key part of E4's future success and to work closely with the Directors on a daily basis
- A consultant who wants a better culture, improved perks and encouragement to further their career
We are super confident about the opportunity we can provide and welcome any interested consultants to get in contact for an initial (and confidential) chat. We are always available so say hello!
On offer is a base salary of between $80,000 - $90,000 + superannuation + our generous commission structure.
APPLY NOW: To apply through Seek, click the 'Apply' button.
OR Contact: Edward Freeman (Director) - 02 8215 7051