Facility Manager - Join a brand new home, be part of the commissioning with a supportive team in head office.
- This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation with a great reputation
- Brand new project, in the south west of Sydney - plenty of support
- Contact - email@example.com or call 02 8215 7054
Medium sized home
Salary: $130,000 - 145,000 + superannuation + salary packaging
- This is a brand new home, which offers a great opportunity to be involved in the commissioning of a new home with support and to grow your own team!
- It is co-located with a Retirement Living village, and will have a dementia unit and cafe on-site.
- This is a large, not for profit aged care provider with homes across NSW.
- They are an organisation with a great reputation and this offers a great potential to be involved in commissioning with head office support.
- This organisation has a very strong record for supporting staff and assisting with professional development.
- They also promote from within where possible and have plenty of future opportunities as they continue to grow
- We require a Registered Nurse with AHPRA Registration
- A minimum of 5 years in an aged care management role
- We need someone to join a not for profit organisation with an ethos for care
- Knowledge of the new standards is essential
This is a truly exciting role with an organisation that has a fantastic reputation. On top of that is market-leading salary and you have an opportunity not to be missed.
To forward your details via Seek click on the APPLY button.
Alternatively contact me directly:
Josh Hill - Director (Aged Care Recruitment)
02 8215 7054 - for a confidential chat
firstname.lastname@example.org - Send through any questions you have or let me know a good time to give you a call.
For more information on E4 Recruitment and further available roles please visit www.e4recruitment.com.au