Care Manager - Work with an established aged care home in this area. There is an experienced DON on site and a stable team of nurses.
- Key clinical role in the North Coast Region of NSW
- Established Not for Profit organisation with homes across NSW
- Very competitive hourly rates with salary packaging available
- This is one of NSW's premier providers of aged care and has been very successful in providing an extremely high level of care for decades.
- Being an established provider the money is put back into the homes, so they are all well-resourced.
- There is an operations manager in the area who helps to support at a site level as well as specialists available in head office when required.
- In this role you will be managing the clinical team and leading a stable team of nurses and carers.
- There is an experienced DON on the site so you are able to learn from them and gain more experience.
- You will oversight of all clinical issues, as well as a key focus on ACFI and accreditation.
- Lovely area of NSW, with all the amenities you would need - servicing over 50,000 people.
- It has very mild year-round temperatures and is close to the coast.
- Very good salary for the size of the home and the cost of living in the area - cheaper rent and house prices than major cities - GREAT for RELOCATION.
- Plenty of support both on-site and in head office and progression if you are interested in more senior roles.
Skills and Requirements.
- Registered Nurse qualifications (AHPRA)
- Previous experience working in an aged care role (min 2 yrs)
- Exceptional leadership, management and organisation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of ACFI and the accreditation process
To forward your details via Seek click on the APPLY button.
Alternatively contact me directly:
Josh Hill - Director (Aged Care Recruitment)
02 8215 7054 - for a confidential chat
firstname.lastname@example.org - Send through any questions you have or let me know a good time to give you a call.
For more information on E4 Recruitment and further available roles please visit www.e4recruitment.com.au