Here is a great opportunity for a Experienced Facility Manager to lead this medium sized facility which has recently passed accreditation
- 85 Bed facility with a great support structures and experienced personnel
- Conveniently located in Jesmond - good commuting routes
- Lead an established team and help continue the high standard of care.
THE ORGANISATION & THE FACILITY
- Medium sized Aged Care Facility conveniently located in Jesmond.
- Easily accessible from all areas
- National Aged Care provider which is heavily supported in all aspects.
- They have a fantastic reputation in the industry and really treat their staff well
- Recently passed accreditation with all standards met.
- Facility Manager role - this role will focus on the overall operations of the company
- This role will ensure the facility is compliant with the Aged Care standards
- Structure of a Facility Manager > Care Manager > Clinical Nurse Specialist > ACFI > Admissions > 24/7 RN > Care staff
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Registered Nurse Qualification with current AHPRA Registration - there may be an opportunity for a standout non RN Manager
- Current/ recent experience as a Facility Manager within an Australian Nursing Home (within the past 12 months)
- Working knowledge of the new Accreditation standards
- Passion for Aged Care
- Attractive salary of between $130,000 - $140,000 + Super (depending on experience)
- Great culture on-site - a beautiful place to work
- This provider has a national scope but prides itself on its small home feel and collaborative nature.
E4 Recruitment specialise in Aged Care Recruitment within Australia. If you are looking for a new opportunity please get in touch for a confidential chat.