Join a global business growing their Digital Cyber Security offering in their consulting arm. Huge opportunity to work on IOT and ICS projects.
- Have you done Cyber Security Consulting around IOT or ICS?
- Are you a strong communicator that likes delivering complex projects?
- Would you be keen to work for a global company in their Melbourne Office?
Join the Cyber Security consulting arm of this global business, a part of the company which is rapidly growing. In this senior consultant role you will be part of a highly experienced team and have the opportunity to work on complex IT projects for clients.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of client solutions regarding Cyber Risk, particularly around IOT and ICS. As a consultant you will be offering advisory services but also have to deliver projects to assist businesses on how to do Cyber properly in the digital age.
- Be a trusted advisor and lead for delivery of complex cybersecurity and risk consulting client engagements that will include governance, risk and compliance reviews
- Be fluent in reviewing, recommending and implementing technical security controls, architectures and suitable technologies within operational technology environments
- Assist in driving growth of the Cybersecurity and Risk practice through client and internal relationships, building solutions, and leading proposal development
- Contributes towards the achievement of revenue, utilisation and productivity targets
- Participate and speak at select industry conferences, shows and exhibitions
- Extensive experience within cybersecurity and risk delivery and management for organisations, especially around critical infrastructure
- Degree qualification in information technology/security, and /or certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM or other equivalent.
- Sound understanding of global cybersecurity standards and Australian critical infrastructure security frameworks
- Understanding of IOT or ICS is a huge benefit given much of the work is in the digital space
- Strong project management experience and ability to meet deadlines
- Solid understanding of digital transformation risk frameworks and landscape
- Client-centric, with a passion for engaging with key clients and ability to work with the executive leaders of organisations.