Work and learn as part of our innovative team of practitioners on the beautiful Sunshine Coast. Experienced and graduate applicants welcome.
- Experienced therapists and new graduates welcome to apply
- Career progression opportunities
- Full-Time or Part-Time role available
Back In Motion Health Group are providers of expert physiotherapy and related services. We have grown from humble beginnings to a network that includes more than 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand and a team of 550 staff, who are committed to being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong health. Finding like-minded individuals, who are passionate about making a difference, is paramount to our success.
Our group of practices in Queensland is growing and we are on the lookout for a qualified Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist to join our new practice in beachy Mudjimba on the Sunshine Coast. Here, you will be part of a multi-disciplinary team of 1 highly experienced physiotherapist, 2 Exercise Physiologists, 1 Podiatrist and support staff. Together, we have a reputation for clinical excellence and holistic health. We don’t just treat injuries; we progress our clients to achieve lasting results by using supervised rehabilitation and proactive health care.
As a member of the Back In Motion Health Group our team also has the opportunity to connect with, and learn from, a national network of supportive practitioners, who are all committed to being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong health.
About the Role
This role has Full Time or Part Time options available and offers the opportunity to grow and learn from our experienced network. In addition you will love coming to work in our beautiful modern set-up, including separate consultation rooms and gym space equipped with pilates reformers and trap table.
To provide the highest level of client care and best treatment plan to empower our clients to achieve optimal health, our new Myotherapist / Remedial Massage Therapist will receive referrals from our practice Physiotherapists.
- Predominantly musculoskeletal caseload
- Provide a holistic approach to client care
- Develop a loyal caseload by building excellent rapport with your clients
- Liaise with local GP’s, personal trainers, sporting teams and specialists
- Recognised qualification in Myotherapy or Remedial Massage Therapy
- Australian Natural Therapies Association registration
- Clear communication skills
- A growth mindset and positive attitude
- An interest in end stage rehabilitation
- Punctual, organised, motivated and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and grow your caseload
As well as enjoying the sunny lifestyle, you’ll enjoy being part of a friendly team, who are loyal, reliable and results-driven. If you want to love what you do and who you do it with you’ll love being part of our team!
- Continuing mentoring and professional development in both clinical and leadership skills
- Engaging Career Pathway opportunities
- Generous remuneration package, including benefits
- Flexible work options
- Opportunities to connect with Back In Motion’s large network of supportive practitioners across Australia and New Zealand
Call To Action
If this sounds like a role to which you'd be highly suited we would love to hear from you! Contact Practice Director Gavin Corica on 07 3408 6608 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Alternately, if you are ready to apply now, please submit your application, including resume and cover letter, by clicking APPLY below.