Join a dedicated and innovative team of allied health specialists at our thriving multi-disciplinary private practice on Bribie Island.
- Experienced and recently qualified therapists welcome
- Enjoy a relaxed lifestyle working at beautiful Bribie Island
- Flexible work hours, including Part-Time and Full-Time options
Back In Motion Bribie Island is renowned for having a great friendly team environment, with the latest cutting edge technology. We are surrounded by great beaches and enjoy a more relaxed lifestyle in this region. Our large, multidisciplinary team consists of 6 Physiotherapists, 3 Accredited Exercise Physiologists and 1 Podiatrist.
As part of the Back In Motion Health Group, we belong to a network that includes more than 100 locations across Australia and New Zealand and a team of 550 staff, who are committed to being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong health. Finding like-minded individuals, who are passionate about making a difference, is paramount to our success.
In this role you will not only have the opportunity to grow and learn from our experienced network but will be able to work in a beautiful modern set-up, including separate consultation rooms and a large gym.
To provide the highest level of client care and best treatment plan to empower our clients to achieve optimal health, you would also receive referrals from our practice Physiotherapists.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a qualified Myotherapist or Remedial Massage Therapist, who is passionate about empowering optimal health in the lives of their clients. We are a practice driven to provide excellent clinical care and an outstanding customer experience to our wonderful community of clients. This approach has determined our continued growth, which is why we need more therapists!
Our ideal candidate has an empathetic, caring nature and is passionate about delivering expert care. We believe that if the level of care, empathy and skill are right then the metrics will take care of themselves. We are driven to achieve the goals we set for ourselves.
- Recognised qualification in Myotherapy or Remedial Massage Therapy
- Australian Natural Therapies Association registration
- Skilled in performing remedial massage, including deep tissue techniques
- Clear communication skills
- A growth mindset and positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to maintain and grow your caseload
- A goal-oriented approach to your work
As well as enjoying the sunny lifestyle, you’ll enjoy being part of a friendly team that operates in a fast-paced and professional environment.
You will be well supported by experienced physiotherapists and AEPs, who have 25 years’ professional experience combined. This will see you continue to develop your professional skills clinically and from a leadership perspective.
- Flexible work hours
- Fastrack induction program
- Ongoing mentoring and professional development
- Generous remuneration package including benefits
- Be part of a fun, supportive and motivated team
Call To Action
If this sounds like a role to which you'd be highly suited we would love to hear from you! Contact Practice Director Gavin Corica on 3408 6608 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information or to ask any questions.
Alternately, if you're ready to apply, please submit your application, including resume and cover letter addressed to Gavin Corica, by clicking APPLY now