If you're seeking a career rather than a job and want to love what you do and who you do it with, join our growing team in Northcote.
- Full-Time or Part-Time position available
- Fantastic career development opportunities - pave your own future
- Large, modern, fully equipped practice, including pilates and exercise studios
At Back In Motion Health Group we are committed to being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong physical health. Finding like-minded individuals, who are passionate about making a difference is paramount to our success.
Back in Motion Northcote was founded in 2012 by a team of physiotherapists passionate about moving and feeling better. Since 2012 we have built a reputation of delivering exceptional experiences and quality clinical outcomes. As a team we value enjoyment, quality, betterment and connection and strive to uphold these behaviours every day. Conveniently located near Westgarth village in Northcote, Back In Motion Northcote, is a modern, well established practice with a vibrant team. We have a strong commitment to quality client-centered care and strive for excellence in every aspect of our practice.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate and confident Physiotherapist to join our team in either a full-time or part-time capacity. This role will involve a varied musculoskeletal caseload, including sports injuries, spinal care, women’s health, occupational rehabilitation, aged care, massage, corporate services, pilates and group exercise classes.
Both graduates and experienced physiotherapists are welcome to apply for this role. Experienced physiotherapists will be provided with the opportunity to mentor junior team members, develop your expertise in an area that excites you and work closely with our Practice Director in growing the business.
Our ideal candidate
- Is self-driven, organised and professional
- Strives to get great clinical outcomes for every client and is committed to quality patient care
- Works well within a team
- Is open to learning from others and also prepared to share their knowledge
- Possesses great communication and relationship building skills that enable them to build rapport quickly with a variety of people
- Thrives on managing a varied musculoskeletal caseload with an emphasis on good manual therapy and exercise prescription
- Has the ability to demonstrate sound clinical skills in assessment, diagnosis, clinical reasoning, treatment planning and implementation
Relevant Skills and Experience
- This position is open to both new graduates and experienced Physiotherapists
- Current APHRA and APA registration and ability to work in Australia
- Pilates and Exercise history an advantage
- Private Practice experience an advantage
As a valued staff member, you will receive:
- Competitive remuneration package as well as discounts on all of our services and products
- Career progression through our defined career pathway
- Options for a career break
- Great internal PD program
- Financial support for external PD, including post graduate courses
- Regular one-on-one mentoring and case review
- Opportunities to network with Back In Motion's large network of supportive physiotherapists across Australia and New Zealand
For more information about Back in Motion Northcote and this opportunity please contact Rohan Singleton, Practice Director, on 03 9481 1626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately, if you’re ready to apply now please submit your resume and cover letter by clicking APPLY below.