Enjoy long weekends over summer with this three-day-per-week locum opportunity that is just ten minutes from the CBD!
- Immediate start available
- Enjoy long weekends with this three-day per week role
- Temporary opportunity - two months initially
Conveniently located less than 10 minutes from the CBD in the urban oasis that is the shire of Maribyrnong, Back In Motion Braybrook is a modern, well established practice. Our team of energetic, adventurous, and humble practitioners plus support staff takes pride in all that we do. We have a strong commitment to quality and strive for excellence in every aspect of our practice.
As part of the Back In Motion Health Group our team has the opportunity to connect with, and learn from, a national network of supportive physiotherapists who are all committed to being significant through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong health.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a physiotherapist, who is passionate about aged care physiotherapy, to have a significant impact in the optimal lifelong health of others and further develop their own clinical excellence as part of our team of lifelong learners.
The hours for this role are three days per week with the start and finish times being flexible. The preferred days of work are Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays.
There is currently a temporary opportunity (two months initially).
In this role you will:
- Educate clients with falls prevention
- Conduct rehabilitation and functional exercise sessions, both in a group setting and one-on-one
- Help aged care residents work towards their individual mobility goals
- Collaborate with allied health assistants and exercise physiologists
- Assist clients in the proper use of equipment to aid their rehabilitation and greater mobility, including exercise bands, rehab rails, exercise bikes plus other gym equipment
Skills & Experience:
- Registration with AHPRA
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to clinical excellence and quality care
- Previous experience in aged care an advantage
At Back In Motion, Braybrook, we pride ourselves on our strong team culture. We love working together to make a significant difference in the lives of our clients and we enjoy spending time with each other during our regular practice social events. Check out our Facebook page to discover more about us:
- Attractive hourly rate plus casual loading
- Flexible start and finish times
- Weekly mentoring with Senior Physiotherapists
- Ongoing Professional Development in-practice, inter-practice and group wide with top-class presenters
- Great welcoming and friendly team environment
If this sounds like a role to which you’d be highly suited, we’d love to hear from you! Contact practice director, Ian Tran, on 9687 2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Alternatively, if you’re ready to apply now, please proceed to submitting your application, including cv and cover letter by clicking Apply below.