Do you have that perfect mix of an engaging personality plus attention-to-detail and the confidence to ensure the smooth running of a busy practice?
- Be the critical link between practitioners and clients
- Contribute to the growth of our practice
- Enjoy a varied workload to expand your skill set and advance your career
Back In Motion Richmond is conveniently located close to public transport and the CBD. We are a well-established practice with an excellent reputation in the local community. We have established trustworthy referral relationships with local GP’s, sporting clubs and health specialists. We are dedicated to delivering outstanding clinical outcomes and assisting our clients fulfill their health and wellness potential. We believe very strongly in providing an amazing client experience to everyone who visits our practice.
The Back In Motion Health Group has over 100 locations across Australia, with a team of more than 550 staff who are committed to being significant in the lives of others through clinical excellence and empowering optimal lifelong physical health. Finding like-minded individuals, who are passionate about making a difference, is paramount to our success.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a part time receptionist, who is passionate about providing excellent customer service in the health care setting and wants to advance their career in administration.
This role consists of up to 20 hours per week with the potential to increase, as available. Applicants must be available to work across our extended trading hours (7.00am – 8.00pm on weekdays plus 9.00am – 1.00pm on Saturdays). Flexibility to pick up ad hoc shifts to ensure our Physiotherapists have appropriate support is also required.
If you’re someone who is enthusiastic, has great attention to detail and has prior experience in customer service this could be the role for you. For the right candidate, there is also the opportunity for promotion to Practice Manager.
- Providing outstanding customer service to ensure every client has a positive and meaningful experience during every visit
- Building relationships with clients and referrers
- Schedule appointments and process payments
- Handle enquiries and minimise cancellations
- Manage practice diary with efficiency
- Perform general office tidying and cleaning
- A desire to learn in a fast paced role, with a wide variety of tasks involved within the position
- Extra-mile attitude and customer-service focus
- Prioritisation and task management skills
- Receptive to feedback
- Self-management and teamwork skills
- Well spoken and presentable
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous Medical/Allied Health practice experience preferred (Physio, chiro, osteo, medical centre, etc – including an in depth understanding of HICAPS, Medicare, Workcover, DVA)
- Availability to work a flexible roster between the hours of 7am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm Saturdays
We have a strong workplace culture and enjoy working together because of this. We are warm and friendly and enjoy social events whilst still maintaining our commitment to working hard and providing exceptional care for our clients. We look out for each other in a supportive way, challenge each other, strive for excellence and don’t settle for mediocrity.
All staff have access to subsidised Physiotherapy and classes at our practice. Opportunities exist for career progression, increasing your hours as available and promotions within the scope of the role. We have continued Professional Development across our network with an annual National Symposium and additional Professional Development undertaken in-house.
CALL TO ACTION
Please submit your application, including cv and cover letter, in person at our Richmond practice:
Back In Motion, Richmond
298 Swan St
Richmond VIC 31221
Our friendly receptionist staff look forward to meeting you anytime between the hours of 8am – 7pm Mon – Fri or 9am - 1pm Sat.