Plant Operator role within local government for a Council in Sydney's Upper North Shore is now available. Previous local experience essential.
- Day shift - Up to $32 p/hr ongoing
- Enjoy a 9-day fortnight while still working full-time hours
- Permanent opportunity in a local government role
A local Council in Sydney’s Upper North Shore is looking for Plant Operator to assist their Parks, Sports & Recreation Field team. This role is suitable for someone who has their ticket to operate plant equipment with previous experience working alongside teams looking after parks, sporting fields or recreational areas.
- Operate plant and other equipment
- Drive a tractor with various attachments
- Any other duties required using hand tools
- Maintenance of sporting and recreational fields
- NSW Drivers Licence (MR preferred)
- NSW White Card
- Local experience in a similar position
MTC Recruitment are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and encourage anyone to apply who feels they have the skills and experience to do the role successfully.