Our client is on the lookout for an Installer to join their team: Installing lifts and escalators to the company's high standards and guidelines
- Central Auckland Location
- Commitment to people development
- Construction Industry
Schindler’s world-wide vision is "Leadership through Customer Service”. We are engineers, pioneers, innovators, visionaries... not to mention a great team to work with. If you're looking for a space where you can flourish, come join our (very large) family and make tomorrow's world a better place.
We are looking for an experienced person who has a “can-do attitude” to maintain and repair lifts and escalators as needed in a timely manner to the company’s high standards and safety. You will be required to hold a valid, clean NZ Drivers Licence, be self-motivated, organised and, have high customer service skills. New Zealand Electrical Registration would be preferred. Part of the role will be to receive, inspect and store materials to the site and report any damages or missing items and also ensure that the area that you are working in is clean and tidy and be Health and Safety conscious.
To be successful in your application, you will need:
- A working technical knowledge of Lifts & Escalators.
- A team player with a flexible, positive personality.
- To have availability to be on the after-hours on-call roster.
- Organised, Self-motivated and have strong time management skills.
- Hold a current NZ Drivers Licence.
- Good computer, written and communication skills.
If you need a new challenge, want to work for a highly successful company and you think you have what it takes to excel in this position, please apply with your CV and a Cover Letter outlining what you have to offer the company. If you have any questions call us on 09 274 1127.
Not the role for you? Check out our other jobs at www.aspect.net.nz to see what other roles we have available at the moment.