This leadership opportunity is responsible for managing the operation of the McIntosh Distribution Miller Self Propelled Sprayer product team.
- Perth Based Leadership Opportunity
- National and International Remit
- Agricultural Equipment
About the Company:
McIntosh Distribution is part of the McIntosh Group which was established in 1955. A leading Australian machinery importer and wholesaler, McIntosh Distribution has an extensive network of approximately seventy dealers who are strategically located across Australia. With a commitment to unwavering customer service, McIntosh Distribution aims to provide farmers, growers and agribusinesses with access to industry leading equipment, service and importantly, after-sales support. These high standards are reflected by the integrity of their brands, which are in-turn highly respected by the Australian agricultural sector.
About the Position:
Forming part of McIntosh Distributions leadership team, this position is responsible for managing the day to day operation of the McIntosh Distribution Miller Self Propelled Sprayer product team. As a senior leader in the business, the National Product Manager will be responsible for the successful execution of an agreed sales, procurement and distribution strategy across Australia. Based in Perth and reporting directly to the General Manager, Distribution, the successful candidate will provide clear leadership to the team and will continue to drive McIntosh Distribution’s ongoing growth agenda. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an Australian agribusiness success story, during a key phase of its development and expansion.
- Assisting the General Manager in formulating and delivering on agreed top and bottom line objectives
- Providing strong leadership; mentoring and guiding so as to retain and drive a high-performance national team
- Actively representing the spraying product ranges within the group
- Negotiating long term commercial relationships with suppliers and dealer networks
- Financial and operational reporting
- The development of new business and channel management opportunities
- Working with the senior leadership team as an ambassador of the broader business
- Ensuring an efficient, safe system of work in in place, particularly in areas of assembly and fabrication
Experience & Education:
The ideal candidate will possess leadership experience gained in from a relevant sector such as agricultural equipment, corporate farming, agronomy or commodities management. Critical to the success of this appointment, is the capacity to develop or gain a minimum level of product-knowledge in the first one hundred days of commencement. We are seeking an agribusiness professional who is adept at planning and executing successful sales plans; who thrives on third-party negotiation whilst developing the capability of their team. With the time-flexibility to meet international and domestic clients as required, candidates need to also display exceptional presentation and problem solving skills. Candidates with tertiary qualifications in agribusiness, commerce or applied science are encouraged to apply.
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please call Charles Linton, Principal Agribusiness on 08 9220 4642 or apply by email, Charles@sfrecruit.com.au. Direct and third-party applicants will be forwarded to Scotford Fennessy for consideration.