Currently chasing 4 x HD Fitters with U/G Equipment Experience for ongoing 2/2 FIFO Perth & 7/7 DIDO Kalgoorlie, $63.00 - $65.00p/hr, Immediate Starts
- 2/2 FIFO Perth Roster & 7/7 DIDO or FIFO Kalgoolrie
- Sandvik, Cat, Volvo & Atlas Copco / Epiroc experience required
- $63.00 - $65.00p/hr + super
Scotford & Fennessy are currently in need of 2 experienced Heavy Duty Fitters for site based positions at one of my clients well appointed workshops which is located in the Goldfields Region.
- Scheduled Service's, minor rebuilds & ongoing preventative maintenance to a medium fleet of Cat, Sandvik, Atlas Copco/Epiroc, Volvo, Normet & Jaycon underground machinery.
- Diagnostics, Problem solving & Fault finding
- Identify, interpret & repair for reuse any parts & accessories
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped modern workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate (Heavy)
- Current / Valid C Class Drivers License
- National Police Clearance (within 12 months valid)
- Recent proven experience in underground heavy mining equipment maintenance (highly regarded)
- Highly developed troubleshooting & diagnostic skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work un-supervised at times
- 2/2 FIFO Perth Roster
- 7/7 DIDO Kalgoorlie Roster
- 7/7 FIFO Perth Roster
- $63.00 - $65.00p/hr + super (depending on your experience level)
- Day & Night Shift
- Modern Workshops & Facilities
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Regular drug & alcohol screening onsite
- Good Camp and Ammenties
- The village consists of gym, recreation facilities complete with games, a wet mess and outdoor sports facilities.
- Accommodation includes an ensuite single room with fridge, colour TV, full WiFi and Telstra Coverage in camp.