Currently in need of an experiencedAuto Electrician for an ongoing Perth Metro Position, Mon - Fri, 10 - 12 hour days, Temp - Perm Position On Offer.
- $50.00p/hr + super (super paid on all hours)
- Minimum 10 hour days with some OT in peak times
- Must have Cat, Sandvik, Epiroc/Atlas Copco experience.
I am currently looking for a few qualified and experienced Auto Electricians to join one of our top Mobile Maintenance Contractor's in their Perth Workshop which is located in Maddington Area.
- Scheduled repairs, rebuilds & maintenance to a fleet of Heavy Mining Earthmoving equipment in the following range: Sandvik, Cat, Epiroc/Atlas Copco, Hitachi & or Komatsu.
- Diagnostics, problem solving & fault finding
- Identify, interpret & repair for reuse any parts & accessories
- Able to meet deadlines and achieve desired outcomes in a busy, fully equipped modern workshop
- Able to work in a multi-cultural work environment
- Australian Recognised Trade Certificate.
- Valid Air Con Ticket
- Proven recent experience in heavy mining earth-moving equipment maintenance (highly regarded)
- Current WA C Class Drivers License
- Police Clearance (Within the last 6 Months)
- Safe Working at Height Ticket
- Forklift Ticket
- Basic Rigging / Dogging (Not Essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work un-supervised at all times
- Monday - Friday
- Optional Saturdays (Peak times)
- Hourly Rate - $50.00p/hr + super
- Modern Workshop & Facilities with O/H cranes.
- Excellent safety record & management systems
- Regular drug & alcohol screening onsite
- Immediate start for approved applicants