This is an ideal opportunity for a senior manager to drive multiple operations simultaneously at one of Australia's most prominent agribusinesses.
- Key Leadership Opportunity
- Prominent Australian Agribusiness
- Significant Cross-Functional Responsibilities
About the Company:
About the Position:
Built on a reputation for delivering consistent, high-quality products and service, this national market leading agribusiness is recognised for their commitment to the delivery of high quality farming inputs. These high-standards are reflected by the integrity of their brands, which are in-turn demanded by both Australian and International agricultural clients.
About the Position:
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the Head of Operations will provide strong, stable leadership to the operations, procurement and sales functions. Managing multiple key stakeholder relationships, the successful candidate will develop an operational platform that streamlines the Western Australian supply chain. This will require ongoing divisional management, process improvement implementation and strategic planning. Change management experience coupled with a diplomatic yet assertive leadership style, will ensure that the Western Australian business aligns with the broader group. To meet the growing demands for products in the ever-changing agribusiness sector, the successful candidate will have the ability to formulate relevant strategies and concepts, whilst supporting a Perth based team to enhance the customer and end-user experience.
- Management of all operating facilities across Western Australia and a dedicated customer service team, based in Perth
- Delivering on agreed productivity targets whilst implementing process improvement methodologies
- Developing a robust management platform which includes key performance indicators, meeting schedules, performance reviews and individual and divisional goal setting
- Working collaboratively with the senior leadership team to maximise production, quality whilst developing corporate business development plans
- Representing the broader business to multiple internal and external clients at all levels within the agribusiness network
- Providing strong leadership, mentoring and guidance in order to retain a high performance team
- Developing and driving long-term business plans to meet company-wide strategic objectives
- Providing comprehensive budgeting, monthly sales reporting, variance analysis, highlighting trends; re-assessing priorities as required
The ideal candidate will have relevant experience gained from significant tenure in an industrial supply chain or a leading manufacturing, business. Applications are sought from candidates who have experience managing multiple commercial relationships across a complex supply chain. Known to the successful candidate, will be a range of performance enhancing methodologies, born out of the manufacturing sector. Tertiary and post-graduate qualifications in commerce, engineering and or project management, will be highly regarded. As the position demands some travel, a current driver’s licence is considered mandatory.
For more information, please call Charles Linton, Principal Agribusiness and Food Production on 08 9220 4642 or email Charles@sfrecruit.com.au