Based in Gisborne (or Napier) / $110k - 125k / Mix of both Financial and Commercial / Strong Operational focus / Newly created role
- Newly Created Opportunity
- Key Influencing Role
- Assist with Tendering and Contracts Management
Our client is an industry leading business and they are currently looking for a Finance Manager to look after their operations in Gisborne in this newly created role. You will be tasked with developing finance processes and provide overall visibility of business performance and deliver insightful information to enhance management decision making for the branch. This role can either be based in Gisborne or Napier.
- Manage monthly financial reporting processes
- Provide finance training to operational and support staff
- Support management in undertaking profitable tendering and contracting operations
- Ensure that the wider business is up to speed with financial procedures and systems and that these are implemented correctly for their business units.
- Review all local projects and reporting groups at month end and discuss issues with operations and management.
- Carry out detailed financial analysis of projects.
- Assist in preparation annual budget and forecasting with management for their business units.
- Support management in undertaking profitable tendering and contracting operations.
- You will ideally be CA or equivalent and have at least five years in a senior finance role
- Ability to develop and foster strong working relationships with operations and other non financial stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to influence
- Advanced analytical skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the construction or infrastructure sector as well as experience in project or contract management environment is preferred but not essential