Lead a team of one / Mt Wellington based / $100k / CA Qualification required / Navision experience preferred
- Large international business
- Team Leader position
- Mt Wellington location
About the Company:
About the Role:
Our client is a well-recognised business and is one of the largest services companies in the world. They provide a range of support services worldwide and truly pride themselves on the quality of service they provide to their customers.
About the Role:
At present, they are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their well-established Finance Team. The role will be responsible managing an Assistant Accountant and together you will ensure that the accounting and reporting requirements are completed efficiently within required governance and compliance frameworks.
- Review and approval of monthly journals prepared by Assistant Accountant.
- Review all Key Financial Controls for compliance and any non-compliance issues and ensure issues are appropriately dealt with.
- Monthly Preparation and completion of Balance Sheet / Cash flow analysis and Treasury Reports
- Maintain bank relationships, administration and correspondence with group treasury.
- Ensure the fixed asset register is maintained and any new assets are loaded in a timely manner.
- Ensure intercompany confirmations, reconciliations and correspondence is completed.
- Review and oversee all balance sheet reconciliations completed on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all GST, FBT and NRWT returns are prepared and completed and full responsibility for income tax.
- Preparation and completion of Year End Reporting and Statutory Accounts in accordance to IFRS.
- Lead the annual audit and facilitate and provide assistance to Internal/External Auditors.
- Work closely with the wider finance team and assist with the annual budgeting process.
- CA Qualification required
- 3 – 5 years post qualification experience
- Experience with Microsoft Navision required
- Working experience within a Group environment and strong IFRS experience required
- Team management experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to demonstrate a good balance of technical skills and commercial acumen
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join a large and very successful business, yet be close enough to the business to get the breadth of experience required to further your career.