Seeking a strong business partner with experience in technology within the utilities or telco space. Stakeholder management / Project Management
- Seeking a strong project / financial modelling guru
- Auckland CBD based
- Competitive Salary package
Our client is a leading New Zealand Corporate who has majority market share in their industry. At present, due to an increased demand, they have created a new role for an experienced Analyst/Business Partner to join their Capital Investments team. This role has a very strong focus on technology and requires someone with a solid understanding in this space.
- Lead the development of multi-year investment plans for a specified portfolio of assets. Contribute to future strategy and technology road maps for a number of networks.
- Support, guide, coach the business/stakeholders to achieve the optimum technology asset economics to support the right mix of customer and shareholder outcomes.
- Own the key investment choices made through the delivery of robust business cases
- Monitor a number of key projects to ensure they remain on track
- Build and maintain financial models for optimum technology outcomes
- Undertake the financial asset management routines required by the business, including planning and forecasting
- Relevant tertiary qualification preferable (Finance / Accounting)
- Previous experience in an analytical / commercial / financial or project management role
- Solid stakeholder management experience
- Strong understanding of telco and technology preferable
- Previous experience in technology business case development
- Business, commercial and financial acumen
- Strong financial modelling skills in Excel is key
- Great written and verbal communication skills