Are you an experienced Clinical Nurses with a solid ACFI background ??
- Flexible working hours!
- ACFI Focused Role
- Rewarding Salary Package on offer
This is a wonderful organisation that prides itself on providing the highest quality care and support to the elderly.
As the ACFI and Clinical Co-ordinator you will be working in a medium sized facility, that offers beautiful accommodation, accompanied by the gorgeous serene grounds. The staff work hard to provide an atmosphere where the residents are comfortable and can feel at home, facilitating the residents with private suites as well as single or shared rooms. You can be assured that residents are understood and enjoy the freedom and safety of this secure facility with beautiful private gardens.
- This role will consist of optimising revenue through continuous assessments and documentation of the care needs of all residents, consistent with the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- Managing and controlling education and team progress advancements through providing nursing and personal care services in compliance with accreditation outcome standards and ACFI requirements
- Clinical supervision and support for the care team (RN, EN, AIN), as well as completion of ACFI assessment packs
- The candidate would work very closely with the Head of Care Services
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Registered Nurse (Div1) with current AHPRA registration and Current Police Check
- Solid experience in Aged Care assessments and documentation
- Excellent Clinical and Management experience
- Experience in ACFI assessments, documentation, charting and in care planning documentation and review
- Experience in Government review and validation of ACFI claims
- Works co-operatively and collaboratively within a team
- Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!