An exciting opportunity for a Deputy Director of Nursing to work Full Time in a NOT FOR PROFIT Aged Care Residential facility in Sydney, NSW.
- Career advancement opportunities!
- Excellent remuneration package
- Mandarin/Cantonese speaking preferred!
An exciting opportunity for a Deputy Director of Nursing Full Time in a
NOT FOR PROFIT Residential Aged Care facility in Sydney inner suburbs. This large, reputable facility has been refurbished and offers a range of community services. Be part of a leading team and provide the highest quality of care to the elderly.
If you're looking to consolidate your Aged Care experience or advance your career, and are happy to relocate, then this may be the role for you!
- Negotiable salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Flexible hours – prefer Full Time Permanent
- Career progression, support for training and development
- Attractive and enjoyable work and living environment
- Supportive and committed leadership
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current and valid Australian National Police Check
- Experience management in Aged Care Nursing
- Aged care nursing, experience with ACFI and Aged Care accreditation process is a bonus!
- Great interpersonal skills & the ability to liase with people from various cultural backgrounds
- Vaccination record up to date
- Working knowledge of Aged Care Sector software
- A genuine passion and empathy for Aged Care nursing
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Contact and email your current resume to Penny@jwhealth.com.au or with my MOBILE: 0439 240 473 so that we can arrange a confidential chat about the role.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!