Seeking a Nurse Unit Manager to manage a small reputable Aged Care Facility for 12 months, in a beautiful historic town of the Central Goldfields, VIC
- $115 + Super + Salary Packaging $$
- Full Time, Mon - Fri well-established aged care facility
- Beautiful location in a Goldfields, Heritage town!
As the NUM, you would oversee the daily operations and lead an experienced supportive team in providing the highest care and quality of life to residents at this small, high level care facility in the Goldfields, VIC.
As a confident and competent leader, you would be responsible and accountable for the effective allocation of resources, administrative and clinical processes, while ensuring the quality and compliance of Accreditation Standards of care and evidence based, person-centred care.
This position is for 12 months, with the potential for permanency.
- Regular personalised development and review of care plans
- Effective Leadership, Clinical Governance and daily Operations of the facility
- Lead the Nursing and Personal Carer team in the delivery of quality care, including coaching, mentoring, staff allocations and delegation, performance management and education
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safe practices and follow all WHS requirements
- Ensure Accreditation reporting, documentation, consistent compliance with all Aged Care Standard, policies and procedures
- Ability to oversee and coordinate ACFI in collaboration with the Facility Manager
- Current Registered Nurse AHPRA registration with NO restrictions
- Current and valid Australian National Police Check
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Aged Care nursing
- Current and valid Australian Police Check
- Proven ability to effectively manage, coach and develop a diverse team of professionals to enable them to achieve their maximum potential and provide premium patient centred care.
- Expertise in managing the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) process to maximise benefits/funding.
- Strong understanding of Aged Care Accreditation Standards and processes, continuous improvement and quality framework.
- Excellent Communication, time management and prioritisation Skills
- Proven experience and ability to develop and implement process improvements and identify proactive solutions to issues raised by staff, consumers or consumer’s families
- Demonstrated experience developing strong, effective working relationships and networks with key internal/external stakeholders or parties
- Post-graduate qualifications
- Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm, FT, Permanent
- Career progression, self development supported
- Attractive and enjoyable work and living environment
Get in contact and email your current resume to Penny@jwhealth.com.au or with my MOBILE: 0439 240 473 so that we can arrange a confidential chat about the role.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!