Seeking an experienced Clinical Care Coordinator (CCC), to lead an experienced team at a reputable, medium size Aged Care Facility, Northern Melbourne
- $ Great salary + Salary Sacrifice + Super
- Award winning, medium size facility
- Career progression and self development opportunities!
This fully accredited, Not For Profit Facility, offers a range of high quality services and care to the residents of their multicultural community of the Northern suburbs of Melbourne.
Constantly striving to improve, this award winning facility provides the highest quality of care, to allow the best quality of life, dignity, self worth and identity possible.
The CCC will report to Residence Manager and as part of the senior management team, will be responsible for providing leadership and coordination in all aspects of clinical care.
They will work within a highly skilled team to ensure the delivery of high quality clinical care and lifestyle services to enhance the lives residents.
Your excellent time management and team leadership skills, will also see you competently and confidently ensure that policies, procedures and ACFI/Accreditation Standards are maintained or improved.
- Ensure the residence is fully compliant with all Standard 2 outcomes of The Aged Care Accreditation Standards
- Regular personalised development and review of care plans
- Effective Leadership, Clinical Governance and daily Operations of the facility
- Lead the Nursing and Personal Carer team in the delivery of quality care, including coaching, mentoring, staff allocations and delegation, performance management and education
- Ensuring all staff adhere to safe practices and follow all WHS requirements
- Ensure Accreditation reporting, documentation, consistent compliance with all Aged Care Standard, policies and procedures
- Ability to oversee and coordinate ACFI in collaboration with the Facility Manager
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current and valid Australian National Police Check
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Aged Care nursing
- Current and valid Australian Police Check
- Experience in managing the ACFI process to maximise benefits/funding
- Understanding of quality & risk management systems and Age Care Accreditation Standards framework, processes, continuous improvement and quality framework.
- Able to effectively manage, lead and develop a diverse team to enable them to achieve their maximum potential and provide premium patient centred care
- Excellent Communication, time management and prioritisation Skills
- High level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Ensure that WH&S principles and guidelines are adhered to
- Excellent time management skills and ability to manage own responsibilities and mentor others to do so.
- Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
- Advanced nursing qualifications in Gerontology, Palliative Care, Advanced Care Planning, Rehabilitation or Management
- Ability to facilitate meetings
- Skills in conflict resolution
- Career progression, ongoing training and support
- Excellent Remuneration package
- Flexible working arrangements
- Central location
- Friendly and supportive working environment
Get in contact and email your current resume to Penny@jwhealth.com.au or with my MOBILE: 0439 240 473 so that we can arrange a confidential chat about the role.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!