Seeking a highly experienced Facility Manager to lead a multi skilled team and manage a large Aged Care Facilities, in the Western suburbs of Sydney,
- $130K - $145K + bonuses
- Annual Management meeting at 5 Star Hotel
- Supportive company with career progression & professional development
Aspiring for Excellence and quality of care, this purpose designed facility is a cut above the rest, offering spacious dwellings with ensuites, setting new design benchmarks for quality living.
This Full Time role requires a Facility Manager with relevant management, clinical and aged care experience to to manage the day to day operations of the facility – bed occupancy, accreditation processes, staffing, rostering, budgets, ACFI, ultimately to maintain the highest standard of care possible.
- Generous salary package + Super + bonuses
- Career progression & professional development opportunities
- Annual conference & courses
- To ensure the successful operation and delivery of service to the residents within the framework and guidance of Service/organisation policy and procedure;
- To promote the principles of ‘best practice’ and drive the continuous improvement activities of Service/organisation.
- Be a Registered Nurse with AHPRA registration
- 3 years Facility Management experience in Aged Care
- Tertiary qualifications in Gerontology and/or Business Management
- Proven experience of team leadership
- Advanced administration / documentation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of quality management systems
- A strong passion for quality and leadership in aged care
- Confident and competent in managing own responsibilities & priorities as well as the team
- Possess strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage financial budget and ensure overall profit result is achieved
- Have a thorough understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI) as well as Age Care Accreditation & Legislation policies
Get in contact and email your current resume to Penny@jwhealth.com.au
or with my MOBILE: 0439 240 473 so that we can arrange a confidential chat about the role.
If this isn't your ideal Aged Care opportunity, you can register on our database to be kept in the loop with all the latest happenings in the Aged Care sector. Send in your resume and I will be in touch!