Radiographers to work in hospital settings in Auckland. Work in a busy Radiology department in team environment, shift work and on call required.
- DHB hospital roles
- MECA pay scale - $32-43 per hour + relocation
- General, CT and General
100% Pure New Zealand! Come live and work in the land of extremes from volcanic and wild hinterland terrains to stunning bays, beaches and surf coasts. Relax and enjoy the New Zealand way of life.
Join a dynamic team in a hospital setting. It has a state of the art radiology department, equipment and friendly staff! They are committed to providing the best diagnostic imaging services and diagnosis, as well as the highest standard of patient care.
We are looking for
General / X-ray Radiographer
General and CT Radiographer
- Work with highly skilled technicians
- Build your radiology experience in a well-supported environment
- Experience working in hospital settings
- State of the art scanners
- Opportunity to progress your career
- Supportive team culture.
- MECA pay scale
- $32 -43 per hour depends on the skill set and experience
- Visa Sponsorship opportunity
- Experienced Radiographer
- 2-3 years of experience is highly regarded
- Immediate start or ASAP
- Be able to provide the highest level of empathy and compassion
- A desire to continue to learn and develop to meet your personal and professional goals.
- Registration with MRTB -www.mrtboard.org.nz,
- Australian/New Zealand Residency or a valid visa
- Excellent communication, presentation and time management skills
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Sound judgment and decision making, and
- A commitment to outstanding patient care. Apply Now
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand, please contact Glenn Williams in complete confidence on: 0410 621 862 or register your interest by emailing your CV to Glenn.Williams@jwmedical.com.au