Newly approved 6 month Contract to Perm role for a Checkpoint VSX SME. Enterprise level with Fintech in Sydney. Mix of BAU and Project work.
- Initial 6-month contract to permanent
- Based in Sydney
- Financial services
- Checkpoint VSX SME
Our client is a leading financial services company that works with all the big players in finance and insurance just to name a few. An immediate or asap start for a Checkpoint Network Security Engineer with strong Checkpoint VSX skills to join a team of Network Security Engineers. Initial 6 month contract and convert to perm thereafter.
The key technical skills for this role is strong hands on commercial experience with Checkpoint VSX as this firewall is the lifeblood of the organisation so really needs someone they can bet their house on!
What you need to have is:-
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Supporting a medium to large enterprise Checkpoint environment with VSX
- Must have strong skills in Check Point FW VSX technology, as well as Clustering, working with appliances and Open Servers
- Have hands-on experience designing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining F5 LTMs in an enterprise environment.
- Have excellent communication skills and be a team player
- Are you the SME for your Checkpoint VSX environment?
- Are you personally responsible for the device itself?
- Have you built Checkpoint from the box up?
- Have you done Checkpoint upgrades?
If you have answered YES to all of the above please send your cover letter & resume in .docx or google docs format to email@example.com or contact me directly on (03) 8658 5808
Must have full working rights in Australia. No sponsorship's available