Brand new Systems Administrator role based in the South Eastern Suburbs. Must have Linux, Strong Networking and Cloud skills. Paying up to $70k base!
- Great culture and supportive team environment
- Work Close to Home
- Based in South Eastern Suburbs
- Pays up to $70k base
Our client is a Large Multinational and International organisation who is a major player within their field, providing solutions and products to their industry. Due to their continued success and constant demand they require the services of a Systems Administrator.
- Networking, maintenance and support
- Products and solution planning
- Design and Development of new products
- Systems Administration
- Analyse work requests from customers
- Production support
- Analyse production issues
- Provide effective solutions
- Testing of code and quality assurance of system
- Analysis and resolution of production problems with major clients
Must Have Skills: -
- Minimum 3 years as a Systems Administrator and/or similar position
- Strong Linux skills
- Windows server exp
- Cloud Computing
- Virtual Machines
- Active Directory and Exchange
- Networking security
- Systems Security
- C, Shell scripting
- Modbus would be a bonus!
- Excellent written, oral and visual presentation skills
- IT Degree or relevant IT experience
Real Time Australia is a specialist within IT Recruitment. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me directly on (03) 9999 5432.