Full Stack - Startup - Products - DevOps - Cloud - 70% Back-end - 30% Front-end - Remote - Java - .Net - Python - React.js - Node.js. Pays $100k +
- Remote working from Melbourne
- Fast career growth opportunity
- Supportive team
- Paying up to $100k base + equity opportunity
- Choose your tech stack
Are you looking to make a difference?
A rare opportunity has arisen to join a hugely rewarding and promising Australian company.
As an early hire you will be building products true to their mission (to protect those who cannot protect themselves) which has thus attracted some highly rewarding, confidential & unique intelligence operations - creating software that protects the security & welfare of Australian citizens.
The problems their products are solving involve the use of a range of technologies including machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, data stream processing and data analytics + whatever you see fit!
Their current Tech Stack, which you are invited to add to is:-
What your exciting days will look like:-
- Building products nobody else is doing in Australia
- Creating new ideas, software, features and enhancements
- Collaborating with the expert team across multiple products and projects
- Coding across multiple languages
- Very fast pace development environment
- Peer to peer code reviews
- Continued training and personal growth
- One click deployments
- Establishing CI/CD, TDD and Unit testing processes
Your other awesome skills & experience:-
- Extensive commercial experience as a Full Stack Software Engineer and/or similar positions
- Develop and design software products
- Strong business acumen (this is a dream role for a future Co-Founder, Architect & CTO)
- Knowledge of UI/UX
- End-to-end product development experience
- Experience with Angular.js or Node.js or React.js,
- Worked in Startup type of environments
- CI/CD, TDD and Unit testing
- Agile and/or pair programming environments
- Fast tracked career growth
- Choose your own development language
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Equity options
****Their Head office is based in Canberra. However, this is an opportunity where you can work remotely.
Real Time Australia is a specialist IT Recruitment Company. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com or contact me directly on (03) 9999 5432.