A market leading & strongly tech. focused law firm has been crowned fastest growing globally! With that comes unique tech. challenges & opportunities!
- Join a highly impressive business, team & culture!
- Awards won based on tech. focus, strong leadership & talent development!
- WFH or from awesome Sydney office & location
- 2 month contract - likely extensions + permanent opportunities
- $45 p/hour incl. Super
- Shift options between 11am-11pm (international coverage)
- Work From Home, work in office or mix it up!
- 8 x contract opportunities
The purpose of the role is to provide prompt, friendly, team-focused service to minimise disruption to the internal stakeholders by following standard, repeatable processes.
What you'll be doing:
- Respond to team incidents and requests received via phone, email, or other standard methods within agreed SLAs.
- Resolve staff issues by clarifying the team members needs; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of team member interactions in ticketing system; follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Provide onsite (at desk) service to team members, as well as service using remote control and administration tools.
- Manage end user assets (including laptops, desktops, monitors, peripherals, printers, mobile phones) from setup & configuration to collection & wiping.
- Install pre-packaged software on user-end devices.
- Create, update, and delete user accounts in active directory and supported applications.
- Perform software and/or hardware testing.
- Respond to security incidents and perform initial investigation and remediation actions.
- Respond to major incidents: identify and categorise incident; send internal and external notifications in accordance with pre-defined protocols; perform trouble-shooting and diagnosis of hardware, software, and networks; escalate appropriately; contribute to remediation efforts where possible; contribute to after-action analysis.
- Proven success in a Technical Support Analyst, IT Service Desk or IT help desk position.
- A strong desire to achieve high team member satisfaction.
- Mature stakeholder management skills
- Excellent prioritisation abilities