Exciting new Senior DevOps Engineer role with a growing FinTech within Payments. AWS - .Net - Windows - Python - Agile. North Sydney. Pays up to $160k
- Paying up to $160k + benefits
- Based in North Sydney with WFH flexibility
- Amazing growth and learning opportunity
One of the most exciting high-growth Fintechs’ in Australia is about to embark on their next phase of expansion, already attracting a whole new suite of impressive developers, investors and partners.
Aiming towards an IPO in the next 6 months, this is a golden opportunity for a hands-on Senior DevOps Engineer to lead their next major projects and be an integral part of their high-achieving environment.
Their projects involve completing their cloud migration, developing new AI products, developing serverless/microservice environments and building out the infrastructure to drive the next huge step for one of Australia’s most successful and recognised start-ups.
What your exciting days will look like and the initiatives:-
- Hands-on DevOps AWS environment.
- Developing serverless/microservice environments
- Taking the IaC (Infrastructure as Code) practice using CloudFormation, CodePipeline, CodeBuild, and other tools such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Working closely with DevOps and the Engineering teams to design, implement and maintain cloud/on-premise infrastructure, application environments, CI/CD pipelines, and deployments.
- Support engineers and customers
- Implement and automate security
- Some after hours support when necessary
Your other awesome skills & experience:-
- Extensive experience as a DevOps Engineer
- Automating DevOps using Python, Bash and Powershell
- Strong experience with AWS Cloud Solutions
- Used .Net in a Windows environment
- Experience with SQL Server
- Strong experience with Both Windows and Linux
- Worked with smaller teams
- Ideally worked in Agile environments
- Share option potential
- Fantastic culture and growth opportunities
- Access to latest cloud native tools and technologies
- High achieving environment