New 9 month contract view to extend within Financial Services in Melbourne CBD. Skills: Agile, Managed Software Dev projects as a BA, PM or Lead.
- Initial 9-month contract with a view to extend
- Amazing team of developers in this Agile environment
- Enjoy the benefits of working with like minded experts
- Great $$$$$$
- Based in Melbourne CBD
The client offers a rare opportunity to work on one of the most technically exciting projects happening in Melbourne. There are a number of compelling reasons that a true technologist / team player would want to be a part of this.
As an expert in your field of Project Management you will be working with a tight, agile team that has been hand picked to execute this project. You will have a unique working environment specifically set up and designed for this project.
This is not just another contract it is potentially one of the best opportunities waiting for you to bring your expertise as a Project Manager. Leave your ego behind and really focus on the outcome with like-minded experts.
You will be part of a solid agile team working on a large scale Payments applications projects. The technologies used on this project will be based around C#, .Net, MVC 4+, SQL, functional programming techniques and Design Patterns.
Ideally, you would need to have had background in Software Development as either a business analyst, project manager or lead for at least five years.
Your responsibilities include:-
- Project management of up to 10M project portfolio
- Scheduling and resource planning
- Leading project activities
- Managing project dependencies in a complex organisational environment
- Project operations and governance
- Managing project transition to service
The Technology stack and skills required:-
- 5 - 8+ years as a Project Manager and/or similar position
- 2 - 3+ years in software development projects
- 1 - 2+ years Agile project management
- Worked on tracking and planning projects as a PM
- Proficient in Jira, Confluence, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Experience presenting to stakeholders and / or Senior Leadership
- Joining an agile product delivery with delivery partners using waterfall
- Understanding of software engineering techniques
- Outstanding relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership, facilitation and decision making skills
- Strong influencing skills
- Strong engagement with both business stakeholders and customers
- Banking and Finance background is a bonus!
- Payments experience is a bonus!
- Agile based projects
- SDLC Methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, Waterfall)
- Must be passionate, team player and enthusiastic
- Flexible to work in various areas of the business
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- IT Degree or relevant qualifications
If you like what you have read so far and feel compelled to find out more about how you can get involved please send your cover letter & resume to email@example.com or contact me directly on (03) 9999 5432.