Large Australian law firm with excellent reputation | Focus on significant & complex matters in the employment space | Excellent training & mentoring
- One of the fastest growing legal practices in Australia | Growth Opportunity
- Mentorship from an Award Winning Partner | Complex and Diverse Work Mix
- Don't miss this - Contact Ena Pita today (07) 3221 1229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unique Growth Opportunity for a Junior Lawyer | 1-3 years' PAE
- Exposure to Complex and Diverse Employment and Safety Matters
- Mentorship from an Industry Famous Partner | Market Leading Remuneration
- Our client is a dynamic, resourceful and highly reputable national firm.
- It is known to be one of the fastest growing legal practices in Australia and is likened in many ways to a top-tier in terms of the quality of their work.
- Working under the guidance and mentorship of an industry renowned Partner and their expert team, you will represent clients across a variety of industries including mining, agribusiness, transport & utilities and projects and construction on a quality matters including:
- Unfair dismissal claims;
- restraint of trade;
- restructuring and management;
- workplace health and safety investigations;
- industrial disputes; and
- enterprise bargaining.
- To be considered for this role you have ideally between 1-3 years' PAE and be commercially astute, solutions focused and have previous experience in a similar role.
- For the right candidate, you will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary and gain exposure to working with and learning from senior practitioners who are recognised as experts in their area of practice.
- Apply now and you could work in a modern and resourceful office environment, with a social work culture and excellent career development opportunities!
THE NEXT STEP
At Law Staff we offer all Lawyers a lounge room setting for a relaxed confidential discussion over coffee/tea, allowing you to comfortably provide us an understanding of your skills as well as ideals around your next role. We are full in our disclosure and by the end of the meeting you will be provided with a detailed profile of these roles and other opportunities for you to research at your leisure. To request a confidential meeting, please click APPLY and upload your Profile. Alternatively quote Ref: JEW2019901 and email your Resume to either:
- Trudy Reading - email@example.com
- Ena Pita - firstname.lastname@example.org
LawStaff | (07) 3221 1229
Please note, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.