Grow your career potential with this company. Join the management team in their Newman WA store. Lead your team towards excellence.
- Career progression on offer
- Live and work in the local community
- Extensive onboarding program
Our client is a stable force in the grocery industry with 1000+ stores nationally and continuing to grow. They offer a shopping experience that is friendly, convenient and reliable. The core values of this company are to care deeply, listen and learn, and always do the right thing. They are widely known to be supportive, and have a welcoming and rewarding work environment. In addition, they contribute to and support charities and communities in their local market.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager to join the store team in Newman, WA. If you have a genuine passion for customer service and are looking for a company who will allow you to develop and create your own career path, this role is for you.
What you will Bring:
- Supervisor or team leadership experience
- Energy and commitment to the role
- Teamwork approach and openness to grow others
- Customer first leadership approach
- Open to change and ability to take on accountability
- Passion for food retailing
- Base salary and penalty plus remote allowance available
- Rotational Roster
- Career progression potential within an established company
- Structured induction plan supporting your growth
- Welcoming and supportive store team
- Community participation and involvement
For any questions or a confidential conversation, please call Elissa on (08) 6365 0059.
For more opportunities visit: http://rwr.net.au/hot-jobs